The #SayTheirNames campaign encourages publications and social media users to not just identify victims of police brutality by the incidents that killed them but to focus on their individual humanity and use their names. The hashtag is often accompanied by lists of names of black men and women killed in recent years, including Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Philando Castile, Breonna Taylor, and many others.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Social Impak is working to leverage real social change by financially supporting causes that are important to us via unique messages on clothing and donations to various charities and organizations.
100% of all net proceeds in our "Political Collection" will be donated to Emily's List and Fair Fight from now until November 2020, as we believe the best way to effect real social change is by electing more progressives. This will help with our mission of supporting the Black Lives Matter movement, LGBT Rights, and Wildlife & Environment causes to name a few.
Visit https://socialimpak.com/pages/charities-we-support for more info.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|