Julia by Mike Ruiz - Unisex T-Shirt
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
With an undeniable passion for the art of photography, world-renowned artist and director, Mike Ruiz creates vibrant, ultra stylized work that stands out from the crowd. Also, a humanitarian who has devoted his adult life to bettering the world, he has worked for dozens of important causes. Mike currently supports the Stand Up For Pits Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to saving lives and ending the abuse and discrimination of Pit Bull “type” dogs. He also supports the Ali Forney Center, whose core mission is to protect LGBTQ youths from the harms of homelessness and empower them with the tools needed to live independently.
Mike Ruiz is graciously donating 25% of the sale of the products from this collection towards these two causes.
If you would like these images on any other products (e.g. women's apparel), special sizes, or colors please contact us for options. email@example.com
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|